Optimize Performance with KYOCERA Device
High Printing Quality
??Thanks to high quality raw material, ultra-fine and accurate-shaped toner particles, KYOCERA original toner delivers clear and sharp text and image.
??To save cost, non-original toner is often made of inferior raw materials. These large or poorly-shaped toner particles cause common problems like faded printouts, ghosting, streaks or blotches of image. The print quality cannot be assured.
??KYOCERA original toner keeps your business running at lowest TCO.
- KYOCERA’s long-life OPC drum is designed to handle minimum 100,000 impressions without replacement.
- Only toner is to be replaced when the cartridge runs out. Original KYOCERA toner ensures the drum unit would perform the best so as KYOCERA device.
- Only original KYOCERA toner delivers 100% uptime.
- RFID chip on original toner provides usage record and allows toner management. It guarantees printing quality and delivers the guaranteed numbers of prints.
??Using non-original toner causes time and money waste.
- Reprint of document wastes toner, paper and time.
- Toner related downtime reduces productivity.
- Devices cannot detect non-original toner level. Continuous printing when toner is empty damages the imaging unit and other imaging components. Customers need to be charged on maintenance or parts replacement.
? Original toner ensures toner yield (based on ISO/IEC standard), maximum device productivity and reliability.
? Non-original toner may reduce efficiency, even damage hardware and normally achieve less print volume.
- Loosely close cartridge or refilled toner may cause toner leakage, dust adheres to device and affects normal operation.
- Poorly made non-original toner may produce scraps, which left inside the equipment or developer unit, eventually make device unstable.
- Less mobile and easily agglomerate non-original toner increases friction in drive assembly which may break gears. It may even damage the drive motor in extreme cases.
? KYOCERA original toner creates a safer working environment and gives the green printing solutions.
- Deodorization technology effectively reduces odor during fixing (image processing) or parts charging.
- Fulfill the requirement of RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), free of harmful substances such as
- Mercury; Cadmium; Lead; Nickel
- Chromium VI compounds
- Dyes that might release carcinogenic particles
? Toner leakage may occur with non-original toner or refilled toners. Noise may also occur when non-original toner damage drive assembly inside device, such as gears in imaging unit.
Excellent After-Sales Service
? KYOCERA honors comprehensive and reliable after-sales service of device by using original toner.
? Any technical defects or other technical problems to be caused by the use of non-original toner could invalidate the KYOCERA warranty. Services will be chargeable even during the warranty period.
How to identify non-original toners?
? KYOCERA logo is not printed on the packaging.
? KYOCERA logo is not moulded into the toner cassette.
? The toner cassette does not have a holographic “Genuine Toner Identification Label”.
? The toner cassette does not contain RFID chip.
? Abnormal low price.
? It is not provided by KYOCEAR Document Solutions nor an authorized KYOCERA dealer/ distributor.
Where to Buy KYOCERA Original Consumables
For sales inquiry on KYOCERA original consumables, please click here